2014 VLA CONFERENCE
Presented by AFG
September 15, 2014
LIMITED SEATING AVAILABLE!
Early Bird Member Rate: $85
(effective through August 22nd)
Member* Rate: $95
Non-Member Rate: $125
*Member rate applies to SVAA, VLA & BRAC.
2014 VLA Conference Schedule
8:00 AM to 4:00 PM
1. Registration & Breakfast
2. Presentation on signs of gang and drug activity by Inv. Candace Jones & Inv. Wyatt Brown, both assigned to WASP Task Force.
3. Legislative & Government Affairs Panel with Renee Pulliam (VAMA President), Brian Gordon (VAMA Lobbyist) and other elected officials for a preview of legislation that will be proposed to the Virginia General Assembly during the 2015 Session as well as an overview of the importance of member’s involvement in legislative affairs including, Renee’s experience in visiting the General Assembly.
4. HUD Policies & Updates
5. Buffet Lunch
6. The Power Close presented by Alethea Parker
7. Collections: Updated FDCPA and TCPA Language for Your Lease
8. Emergency Response & Disaster Planning
**Please note that the order of sessions may change as we are still finalizing these details. However, the sessions themselves are confirmed.
ONLY OWNER/MANAGER MEMBERS MAY ATTEND THIS EVENT UNLESS YOU ARE A SPONSOR
(you must be a member of VLA to sponsor this event)
Sponsors include: Apartment Finders Guide/AFG, Valley Credit Services
(Still 5 more sponsorships available-Contact Us Online if interested)
There will be time throughout the day where you may walk around and network with our supplier exhibitors. There will also be a prize giveaway at the end of the day, a Kindle Fire HD!
Don’t miss this exciting event! For questions, Contact Us Online or call (540) 490-0666.
Remember to take advantage of the benefits membership in VAMA and our affiliated chapters provides and don’t forget to check out our Calendar of Events to see what is happening in your area!