Welcome to the Valley Rental Housing Council! We are glad you’re part of our local chapter of VAMA, the Virginia Apartment Management Association. To get started, Sign In to the VRHC Website using the instructions below.
Option 1: Log in with a Username/Password
Option 2: Log in with your Google Account
OPTION 1: Log in with a Username/Password
- Go to the Login Page.
- Enter the email address you provided on your member application as the username.
- Enter your password and click “Log In”.
Reset your Password
- Go to the Login Page.
- Click Lost your Password?
- Follow the prompts and a new temporary password will be emailed to you.
- Log in with the new temporary password and go to Edit My Profile.
- Scroll down to the Password section and enter your new password.
**Do not reuse a password from any other website**
OPTION 2: Log in with your Google account:
- Click the Login with Google button:
- When you see the login window, click “Login with Google”
- Sign in to your Google account. You may see a permissions page which allows Google to tell the Valley Rental Housing Council website your email address. NO confidential information is passed from Google.
- You will be brought back to the VRHC site Members Area page. If clicking Login with Google does nothing, we likely do not have your email address on file (see Having Trouble? below).
NOTE: We must have your Google Primary Email Address on file to log in. If you are getting a blank page after logging in thru Google, we might not have your correct address. Follow the Having Trouble? steps below to check and provide us with your correct email address to sign in.
- Go to https://www.google.com/settings/personalinfo and look under Email and Phone for the Primary Email address.
- Send us the email address listed as the Primary Email using the Contact page. We will update your account so you can log in and will email to confirm.
Need to set up a Google Account?
Note: You can use your own email address to set up a Google account.
- Click the “Sign Up” button:
(use this button to create a Google account using your own email address).
- Follow the prompts to set up a Google account with your current email address. Select a password on the screen and fill out the rest of the requested information.
- Now you can sign in using the Sign In directions.
NOTE: You can always contact us for help signing in.